Financial Specialist - Federal Government
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, April 29, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking a financial specialist to support their program control and change management team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct financial analysis related to internal audits
- Support planning, execution and reporting of internal program control activities, audit assurance and collaboration engagements.
- Provide advice and recommendations on matters relating to financial analysis, internal controls, identification of risk areas and of the means to mitigate identified risks.
- Assist in developing documents and briefing materials for NRC management
Qualifications and Experience
- The financial specialist is required to be bilingual and comfortable working in a remote environment.
- 5 years in the last 10 years of financial risk and review experience within the Government of Canada
- 5 years in the last 10 years experience using share point
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or economics
- Must have a professional designation (CIA, CGAP, CPA, CFE)
- 10 years of experience conducting financial analysis
- 10 years of experience preparing financial reports and plans
- 10 years of experience coordinating program control activities
- 10 years of experience collaborating with stakeholders
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV to kirsty@altisrecruitment. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +