Talent Acquisition Coordinator Bilingual
|Permanent||From: $55,000.00 To: $65,000.00|
|Non-Profit & Charities||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, September 16, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our client in the non-profit industry. This is a 100% remote contract that goes until August 2023 with a possibility of extension or going permanent! Benefits, pension and 3 weeks' vacation are all included as part of the package.
The successful individual will be posting job positions, conducting candidate screening as well as offer letter generation for successful hires.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists with recruitment and prescreening process
- Tracks job postings, status of candidates, communicate and follow up as needed
- Helps with identifying candidates, scheduling interviews, performing background checks
- Generate offer letters
- Assists with onboarding activities
- Assists or prepares management updates as requested
- Prepares new-employee files, update HRIS and maintain records
- Performs other related duties or HR projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ year(s)' experience in a Administration, Assistant or Coordinator role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong skills with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with Recruitment platforms (ADP Workforce Now a strong asset)
- Experience in a unionized work environment (strong asset)
- Fluent in English and French (written and verbal - strong asset)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +