|Federal Government||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, April 25, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking communications consultants to support initiatives for modernizing business efficiency, enhancing data analytics capacity, and enhancing regulatory transparency and openness. These communications initiatives will deliver clear value to Canadians, along with greatest efficiency by modifying information workflows, developing strategic communication strategies, and cutting redundant operations
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, researching, modifying, assisting, writing and/or reviewing memos, scripts, plays, essays, speeches, manuals and other non-journalistic articles with conformance to established standards on HPFB projects
- Developing and implementing strategic communication plans
- Providing communications consultation advice to support strategic communications initiatives and strategies
- Creating communications support materials
- Developing and implementing creative communication and information products using a variety of tools, techniques and media and selecting an appropriate medium to convey information, ideas, and results
- Expressing and exchanging information in a clear and concise manner
- Ensuring information is communicated to the appropriate people in a timely manner
- Preparing reports for specific purposes using clear, communicative, and professional language
- Provide advice on matters relating to policy/program development approaches or options and communications planning alternatives
- Researching, developing and implementing communications strategies involving social media and related content
- Providing suggestions on cost-cutting measures in the communications process
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years of experience analyzing communications material, modifying and compiling documents, gathering information and producing clear documentation.
- Experience creating accurate and precise documentation.
- Experience communicating technical materials, reviewing documents and data.
- Planning, researching and writing manuals.
- Designing the layout of documents and manuals.
- Completed post secondary education in Communications, Business, Journalism, Literature or possesses a Digital communications certificate, or Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC), or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
Please apply today or ask about our referral bonus for new consultants
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +