Bilingual Estimator in Gatineau - (Hybrid)
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, May 13, 2022|
One of our top clients is seeking a Estimator to join a dynamic team in Gatineau! The successful candidate must be Bilingual and have 3-5 years in Estimation. If this sounds like you, apply to Mahesha@altisrecruitment.com today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares and estimates budget costs for construction by studying plans and specifications.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by site requirements, additions, and costing changes.
- Resolves cost differences by analyzing and collecting info.
- Writes up and presents budgets, reports, and project plans.
- Develops bids for construction projects.
- Works closely with architects and other professionals.
- Schedules meetings with clients, site managers, and staff
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD software or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication both orally and in writing.
- Bilingual - Fluent in English and French
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
Please reach out to me with your contact number, to discuss this position in more detail. If you are not looking, but know someone who is, please feel free to share their name/contact details with me. **Here at Altis Recruitment, we offer a $500 referral bonus! Refer someone to us and you might be eligible for $500!*
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks