Business Process Re-engineering Consultant - Federal Government
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, April 29, 2022|
Our federal government client is seeking the services of a Business Process Re-engineering Consultant to streamline and modernize assembly and dismantling operations at one of it's warehouses. This is an on-site opportunity for a period of 90 days.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying existing business processes, as well as opportunities for process improvements and new business processes recommendations A report detailing a practical and reasonable plan for the staged deployment of technological solutions.
- A report detailing the deployment plan, including training and implementation components.
- Developing and implementing change management strategies, plans, framework
- Providing expertise, consultative advice, guidance and coaching to build project capacity to make effective use of change management strategies and related tools
- Include in the report a clear distinction between what can be deployed at the 440 Coventry location and what would need to wait for a larger or different warehouse setting
- Develop a performance evaluation framework to assess the change management strategies and the effectiveness of automated processes
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing, recommending, and implementing automation solutions
- Post-secondary education in Engineering related to Automation, Industrial, or Manufacturing
- Experience analyzing and providing reports showing an understanding of the clients need
- Experience developing feasible and responsible plan to address immediate needs
- Experience planning and carrying out long term change management strategies
- Experience assisting in the design and deployment of proposed new solutions
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
Two weeks +