Senior Classification Consultant Federal Government
|Federal Government||Human Resources|
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, April 14, 2022|
We are seeking a senior classification consultant to join our Federal Government client on a part time contract to support the standardization of CR-05 job descriptions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of a work plan with milestones and deadlines
- Analysis of current work descriptions,
- •Review and update and where feasible develop one standardized Work Description for the CR- 05 position;
- Working directly with the Director;
- Working directly with Classification Advisors within the client's department;
- Conducting research on the duties of positions that may require a review, an update and a reclassification;
- Working with employees and their managers for the positions that require a review and update
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid reliability clearance.
- minimum of 10 years experience in organization and classification working as employee or consultant for the Government of Canada
- Bilingual, French and English
- Experience with standardized job description writing for different government departments including a large federal government department
Apply today, or ask about our referral bonus for new consultants
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +