Bilingual Order Entry Representative - Mississauga - Oakville border - French/English
|See Description||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
Our client in Oakville is seeking a Bilingual Order Entry Representative. The successful candidate will be working on-site in Mississauga. The annual salary for the role is 60K.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing Order
- Order Maintenance eg. Suffix changes, model substitutions, re-pricing orders, retiming
- Future order release
- Sending PO acknowledgements
- Setting up Customer model for EDI accounts
- Attending to phone queue
- Responding to sales representatives regarding order status and other inquiries
- Attending weekly conference calls and meetings with customers (National)
- 1st point of contact for any discrepancies
- Processing credits relating to price adjustment, freight charges, Recycling fees, GST, etc.
- Tracking Good Set Returns with delivery agents
- Creating back order reports for major accounts and getting back to them with estimated time of arrivals on a weekly basis
- Follow up on incoming containers and appointment reports to enter exact incoming dates
Qualifications and Experience
- Prior experience processing orders, order entry, customer service etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both French (Mandatory) and English (Mandatory)
- Excellent organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel specifically)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +