Bilingual Help Desk Technician
|Federal Government||Help Desk and Service Desk Support|
|English 100%, French 70%||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
Our valued Federal Government client is currently seeking the services of a bilingual IT Help Desk technician to join them for an ONSITE contract to support the device roll-out of smartphones.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support users through registration to Intune
- Support users with Exchange online setup on mobile device
- Co-ordinate delivery of phone with exchange migration of end user
- Answer questions on phone to clients – we have Samsung S20 and S21’s
- Help clients backup their old device
- Help clients with resetting phone to factory (Old devices)
- Provide first level support for phones and work with senior agent on any issues requiring advanced support.
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid SECRET level government Security Clearance or eligibility
- Experience with Intune/Phones/mobile roll-out
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
One to two weeks