.NET Developer (ERP experience) Relocation to Sudbury within 6 months! Accomodation Costs provided!
|Permanent||Up to: $65,000.00|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, April 11, 2022|
One of our reputable clients in the educational industry is looking to add on a Junior .NET Developer on to their team that has experience in developing ERP system.
Located in one of Canada’s most beautiful communities. From our diverse culture to programs that provide opportunities to enrich your life and explore your career potential. Our client offers unique and exciting opportunities for employees to continue to learn and develop. Along with a competitive base salary, the .NET Developer( ERP Experience) will also have access to many additional benefits such as the ones listed below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Undergraduate degree (4 years) in computing;
- Three to five years of related experience;
- Programming experience in BASIC, e.g. Visual Basic and familiarity with 4GL languages;
- (including the KnockoutJS, jQuery and jQuery UI libraries),
- HTML5, JSON and XML with a solid understanding Object Oriented design techniques.
- Experience with database technologies: MSSQL, MySQL, etc
- Experience in working with XML and EDI;
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system;
- Experience in working with Client/Server applications;
- Ability to work as a team member and with very different functional environments and a variety of users;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks from multiple clients;
Qualifications and Experience
- 1) Support the ERP environment used by administration and faculty. This includes to:
- a. create new programs, modify existing ones and troubleshoot any errors or bugs in an ERP environment such as Colleague;
- b. understand the new program or modification and the existing environment and workflow;
- c. determine the best course of action to program the modification;
- d. test and verify the changes with the supervisor and the department.
- 2) Assist in the customization of the Self Service software. This includes:
- a. Modify the existing software to meet the requirements of the University in English and in French;
- c. Program in Visual Studio in .NET and C# environments.
- d. Perform testing on developed code (initial and regression)
- e. Develop APIs consumable by internal users using one or` more platform like Ellucian Web-Api and or custom API
- 3) Maintain a clean codebase through effective use of repository management and version control
- (Team Foundation Server or Github).
Our client also offers these perks to their employees.
• Tuition fee exemption for eligible staff members and their dependents;
• Comprehensive employer paid health and dental benefits;
• Defined benefit pension plan;
• Employee and Family Assistance Program;
• Generous vacation time;
• Flexible or alternate work possibilities;
• Career development and training opportunities;
• Fitness center and recreational facility discounts;
• Bicycle and pedestrian friendly campus;
• A supportive and flexible work environment.
This is the right opportunity for an individual looking to get their feet wet in the IT industry. Our client is wiling to train and help mentor candidates to get them up to speed as long as they have relevant experience.
We look forward to connecting with all eligible applicants.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks