Branch Administrator - Onsite
|Permanent||From: $50,000.00 To: $55,000.00|
|Real Estate||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
Our client in Orleans, a well-known institution in the Real Estate industry is seeking a Branch Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team and put your strong administrative skills into practice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing daily operations
- Assisting Sales Representatives and their teams with their day-to-day administrative activities
- Managing the onboarding of new Sales Representatives
- Processing essential real estate documentation
- Training and supervising a team of administrative branch staff
- Assisting in meeting planning and preparation
- Coordinating maintenance and ordering office supplies and inventory
- Assisting with coordinating internal events
- Updating spreadsheets and documents
Qualifications and Experience
- You are organized, motivated, detail-oriented and result-oriented
- You are passionate about being a team player and thrive in a collaborative environment
- You are compassionate and understanding while managing customer service needs
- Strong proficiency with MS Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Capability of supervising 5-10 employees
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
Benefits available from day 1. Apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks