IT Desktop Support Technician
|Manufacturing||Help Desk and Service Desk Support|
|Fluent French and English||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, April 19, 2022|
Our Crown corporation client is seeking a IT Desktop Support Technician to be a permanent part of their growing team.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to be part of a great team and terrific work environment. Hiring for locations in Winnipeg. If you are looking to move to Winnipeg, you will be reimbursed for relocation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support ticketing system, log incidents, requests, and problems, actively track progress and provide timely follow-up to users;
- Perform Windows administration including, but not limited to, account creation, password resets, user lockout requests, etc.;
- Identify issues faced by users.
- Solve active issues using help desk knowledge base and ticket tracking system, etc.
- Updates and maintains all information for the problem ticket in the ticket tracking system
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of experience supporting clients in a Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office environment
- Knowledge of a wide range of desktop computer hardware technology, peripherals and servers
- Eligible for a Secret security clearance
- Demonstrated high-proficiency skills, knowledge and experience with Windows operating systems (Windows 10/8/7/XP and Windows 2012 Server), Apple Mac OS (9.x/10.x), Microsoft Office applications, VPN networking, school administrative applications and IT security best practices
- Knowledge and skills of SCCM, Active Directory, ITIL and ITSM principles
- Strong prioritization and time management skills and desire to continue learning new technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply directly to this posting or send an email at email@example.com.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks
One to two weeks