.NET/Azure Solutions Architect Permanent/Remote to start
|Travel, Hospitality & Entertainment||Application and Software Development|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, May 20, 2022|
Our Client is a leading entertainment provider. We are looking to recruit a Solutions Architect who is experienced with application architectures. You will act as the lead architect supporting dedicated squads in delivering value for customers, keeping software architecture best practices top of mind.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect applications to be hosted in a cloud environment
- Design Azure cloud-based application solutions that meet the functional and non functional requirements including performance, reliability, security, compliance and more
- Architect e-commerce scenarios for high volume websites having high levels of guests and traffic
- Participate in code review sessions and provide high level application design direction
- Collaborate with the Architecture team to define standards and guidance and support adherence to the standards including appropriate exceptions
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-7 years hands on experience architecting, developing, deploying, and monitoring mission-critical enterprise applications
- Experience architecting e-commerce scenarios for high volume websites having high levels of guests and traffic
- Expertise developing enterprise applications with Microsoft .Net / C# backends and modern frontend technologies (such as HTML5, React, Next.js, Angular, etc.)
- Experience with microservices and containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- 3 years experience with the Azure Cloud Platform architecting, deploying and operating production systems on Azure
- Certification(s) in Azure technologies
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +