Staff Accountant - Work from home option available!
|Professional Services||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, August 22, 2022|
Our client based in the Ottawa area, a mid-sized public accounting firm, is currently seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2+ years of public accounting experience to join an organization that allows for work-life balance, the opportunity to work remotely from home, and an overall great compensation and benefits package. This role is open to candidates across Ontario.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of compilation engagements for small business
- Assistance and preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting in Canada
- Ability to coordinate workload and deadlines for numerous clients
- Organized, skilled at handling several engagements at a time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong research, analytical and technical skills
- Ability to work independently or with limited supervision
- Dedication to teamwork
- Comfort and knowledge of technology
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Familiarity with CCH Tax Prep and CaseWare is an asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are interested, please apply below for IMMEDIATE consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +