Human Resources Business Partner Bilingual, HYBRID
|English 100%, French 90%||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, April 29, 2022|
Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking a Bilingual Junior HR Business Partner to join their team in Etobicoke. This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to join a well-respected organization!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with full cycle recruitment across Canada
- Provide backup support for Payroll when required
- Communicate HR policies, procedures, standards and regulations to employees at all levels
- Administer and educate employees of benefits and maintain a sustainable relationship with insurance providers
- Provide resolutions to employee relation issues including employee complaints and concerns
- Oversee orientation and ongoing training within the organization
- Build and maintain beneficial relationship with employment agencies and educational institutions
- Maintain HR and training databases as well as other filing systems as required
- Ensure all personnel records are up to date and accurate
- Assist in planning and organizing staff events and recreational activities
- Provide assistance with clerical and technical support for HR activities; including translations and reception backup as required.
- Assist in administration of performance appraisal system and annual compensations adjustments
- Assist with Health & Safety initiatives as required
- Occasional travel may be required
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficiently bilingual in written and spoken French
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working in a similar HR position
- Work experience in recruitment preferred
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is preferred
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of HRMS/Payroll systems
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Good understanding of Canadian labor laws and provincial legislation
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
APPLY NOW! Referrals welcome!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +