|Retail||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, May 11, 2022|
Our client, located in Mississauga, is seeking a Coordinator become a part of their team for a one year contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- *Providing first level support for all parts inquiries via an online CRM Tool and telephone.
- *Managing a personal queue of cases and escalating issues as needed and follow up to ensure their inquiry is properly addressed.
- *Tracking and providing order information regarding shipping, tracking, delays etc.
- *Responsible for dealer communication of all updates pertaining to Parts Logistics news and Supply Chain Disruptions.
- *Maintain the National Parts Newsletter and coordinate with team members for input.
- *Support dealer program training.
- *Actively engage in the improvement of systems, databases and other tools utilized to properly execute position responsibilities. Complete special assignments as assigned by Manager.
- *Monitor ETA database, create cases, release parts, respond to all dealer e-mails and inquires.
- Track progress of parts orders from shipment to delivery.
- Communicate to management, field and dealers status of issues.
- Identify and resolve exceptions with the supply chain (retailer data entry errors, late orders, parts substitutions, etc.)
- Proactively identify potential constrained parts and escalate early to help remedy the issue in a timely manner.
- Actively engage in the improvement of systems, databases and other tools utilized to properly execute position responsibilities.
- Complete special assignments as assigned by Supervisor or Department Manager in time allotted.
- **Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required**
Qualifications and Experience
- Well-presented, punctual, responsible, humble, and dedicated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task, and prioritize work
- Ability to follow instructions and set procedures; attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, listening, and executing skills – both verbal and written (in person, and on phone)
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt
- Strong management and reporting skills
- Tech Savvy; Working knowledge of MS Office and SAP systems
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
- Flexibility to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of the Automotive Supply change and general knowledge of OE After Sales preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Experience with SAP systems
- Advance Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks