Human Resources Business Partner - Hybrid
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, May 20, 2022|
Our client is seeking an Human Resources Business Partner to join their team! This position is a full time permanent opportunity in a hybrid work environment. The ideal candidate has a passion for Human Resources, connecting with job seekers and maintaining a strong relationship with employees, managers, and third parties.
In this role, you will have a designated group you will support with employee relations, recruitment, talent strategy, performance management, planning, onboarding, training and more!
PERKS: Hybrid model, 37.5 hour work week, 3 weeks vacation, 10 sick days, full benefits, pension and the opportunity for growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full cycle recruitment for permanent and contract roles
- Develop appropriate strategies to meet staffing requirements
- Oversee the on-boarding process of new hires
- Maintain accurate documentation/reporting
- Lead annual probation and performance management meetings
- Draft warnings (verbal/ written), and lead termination meetings
- Lead termination meetings with the hiring manager, ensuring a fair and smooth delivery for the employee
- Oversee classification review process
- Develop training programs for newhires
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Advise managers on performance management and other HR related matters
- Track probationary periods, 3-month and annual performance reviews and follow up with managers for completion
- Manage leaves of absence and accommodation plans
- Advocate for HR programs and initiatives and generate the buy-in from your assigned client group
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of practical human resources experience
- Must have construction industry experience
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience using ATS and/or other HRIS systems
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and natural ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +