Recruitment Partner ~ Federal Government Staffing
|Professional Services||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, July 29, 2022|
Excel Human Resources is seeking a Recruitment Partner to join our internal team and contribute to the growth of our federal government administrative staffing practice. We are seeking an experienced Recruiter who has previously supported federal government staffing within a recruitment agency setting.
Your goals are to develop and nurture loyal candidate relationships and to recruit and identify qualified talent. Beyond these, what’s important in joining our team is that you bring your “A game” every day with a growth-mindset, operating ethically and consultatively, while contributing to our company culture and to the community at large.
This role will rely on your instincts to understand our clients’ roles and requirements, and our candidates’ career objectives, qualifications and skills. It will call on your superb customer service skills to bring all parties together and to treat others with respect and care. This position requires strong recruitment skills on the phone, virtually, and in written presentation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with job seekers
- Sourcing, screening and presenting top qualified candidates
- Posting ads and actively searching for talent in our in-house database and on several online resumes banks
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Attending virtual career fairs, networking events and contractor appreciation socials
- Providing consultative advice to candidates on hiring processes, compensation, termination, and other HR topics
- Updating candidate files with a goal to locate and place available candidates, generate leads and contribute to candidate-marketing activities
- Completing reference checks and verifying credentials as required
- Verifying required security clearances
Qualifications and Experience
- 6 months+ recruitment/staffing experience with a focus on Federal Government staffing
- Expert user of external recruitment resources including LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed, and more
- Experience working on a high volume of requisitions, juggling multiple roles simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Natural curiosity about people, their backgrounds and experience
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting practices, candidate process management, behaviours interviewing skills and assessment techniques
- Technical aptitude in the use of business software and applicant tracking systems
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +