Recruitment Partner ~Vancouver Market
|Professional Services||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, August 31, 2022|
Altis Recruitment is seeking an experienced Recruiter with a strong interest in sourcing within the Vancouver and BC market, to join it's growing Business Development division. In this role, you will focus on sourcing mid-senior level talent within Human Resources, Administration, Sales, Marketing, Health Care, Communications and more. This is a great opportunity for Recruiters with 3+ years of experience, ideally within an agency or high volume setting, who are familiar with the Vancouver market. The potential for growth and career pathing is available. If you are seeking a motivated, collaborative team, and love a bit of healthy competition, please apply today! We are a remote-first culture, where you can choose to work 100% remotely, a hybrid model, or have access to a private workspace if you reside close to our offices.
In this role, your goals will be to develop and nurture loyal candidate relationships and to recruit and identify qualified talent. Beyond these, what’s important in joining our team is that you bring your “A game” every day with a growth-mindset, operating ethically and consultatively, while contributing to our company and to the community at large.
This role will rely on your instincts to understand our clients’ roles and requirements, and our candidates’ career objectives, qualifications and skills. It will call on your superb service skills to bring all parties together and to treat others with respect and care. This position requires strong recruitment skills on the phone, virtually, and in written presentation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with job seekers
- Sourcing, screening and presenting top qualified candidates
- Posting ads and actively searching for talent in our in-house database and on several online resumes banks
- Conducting a high volume of virtual interviews
- Attending virtual career fairs, networking events and contractor appreciation socials
- Providing consultative advice to candidates on hiring processes, compensation, termination, and other HR topics
- Updating candidate files with a goal to locate and place available candidates, generate leads and contribute to candidate-marketing activities
- Completing reference checks and verifying credentials as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, ideally within an agency or high volume setting
- Strong knowledge and experience using external recruitment platforms including LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Thrive working with high volume activities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Interest in sourcing for a Vancouver/BC market
- May be required to work within PST
- Previous staffing agency experience
- Knowledge of the Vancouver employment market considered an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +