Senior Technical Specialist - Hybrid!
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, May 4, 2022|
Our client is looking for a Senior Technical Specialist for a full time position in Vancouver.
We are looking for someone with experience in making decisions and being responsible for end user hardware/software fleets, such as hardware recommendations, OS upgrade paths, and/or developing OSD task sequences via SCCM.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading initiatives related to OS design and support for future Windows releases and other OS related operational work;
- Planning, building, testing, and deploying OS updates;
- Coordinating testing of OS updates with application owners;
- Resolving OS related problems (fleet level); and
- Assisting with other departmental services such as fleet hardware support, software support, and device security.
- You will work closely with leadership, the business, and other IT professionals.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies;
- 3+ years hands-on experience administering and managing enterprise Windows workstations using technologies such as
- SCCM, MEM/Intune, GPO, and OSD
- Advanced expertise with PowerShell scripting and automation;
- Understanding of the workstation infrastructure for enterprise environments;
- Sound organization and forecasting skills in order to assist in managing overall departmental goals and objectives;
- Experience leading and implementing technical projects; and
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- In addition, the following skills would be an asset:
- Experience with Microsoft 365 services such as Azure and Defender for Endpoint, Conditional Access and MFA;
- Experience managing end user hardware fleets in a large enterprise environment, including laptops, print devices, etc.;
- Experience with macOS administration using Jamf.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
If you are interested if this position please send your updated resume to Sierra at sierra@altisITR.com or give her a call at 647-576-4309.
If you know someone who may be interested and qualified for this position please do not hesitate to refer them to contact me as we do offer referral bonuses to those who provide successful candidates. Please see link below for more information on how our referral bonuses work:
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks