Digital Media Specialist - Videography
|Construction||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, January 26, 2022|
Our client, leaders in the Construction industry, are seeking a Digital Media Specialist to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
This role offers competitive compensation package, 3 weeks vacation + week during holidays, RSP and benefits, and the opportunity to work with a top employer with diverse portfolios and exciting projects!
The successful candidate has experience with planning and executing digital content and communications with their strong video-editing, video production, and/or videography skills. They have used social media and know how to grow online audiences and community engagement.
If you describe yourself as a strategic, enthusiastic, highly organized and driven professional with a passion for storytelling, communications, and all-in-all, meaningful work, this role is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting external communications initiatives, focusing on media channels.
- Managing public inquiries, issues, and media in an appropriate and strategic manner.
- Capturing compelling communications, i.e.. articles, podcasts, social media, digital surrounding various projects, business lines.
- Building and maintaining company's online presence through strategic planning and campaigns.
- Creating Communications materials, i.e.. news releases, articles, letters, speeches.
- Keep a working knowledge of industry related trends, media coverage, social trends.
- Supporting Crisis Communications as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, eager to learn.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with a team, receptive to direction.
- Ability to create positive internal and external relationships.
- Responsible, handling confidential information.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premier Pro (photo/video editing) skills
- Experience managing social media communications (i.e.. TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in communications, digital media, journalism or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in communications or in a similar role, with a focus on digital media.
- Valid drivers license and vehicle for work-related travel.
- Experience/ background in construction, infrastructure or energy sector is an asset.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week