|Professional Services||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Friday, January 14, 2022|
Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a full time contract. This exciting opportunity is a work from home role, with the possibility of a permanent placement!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary contact and resource for team activities; responds to internal and external inquiries via phone, email and in-person; refers complex inquiries to appropriate taff, as required.
- Creates or amends documents (e.g. forms, memos, reports, correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations) using templates if available, photocopies, scans, and makes documents available, as required
- Retrieves and reviews incoming mail and take appropriate action, highlighting issues that require immediate attention; arranges for courier pick-up and delivery, as necessary.
- Creates and maintains distribution/contact lists and prepares mass mailings including creation of mail merge files with original document and labels; notifies Office Services to provide adequate notice for mail handling.
- Acts as an administrative resource to staff providing guidance and support related to company administrative practices, computer systems and applications such as MS Office and the membership database.
- Acts as a back-up for other administrative support staff during their absence, as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of post-secondary education in a complementary discipline plus 2-3 years of related work experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.