Corporate Services Admin - Mississauga (Hybrid)
|Health Care & Science||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, January 14, 2022|
Our client is seeking an organized and knowledgeable administrator to join their team for a one year contract with possible extension to support Finance and HR divisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support to senior executives including a VP and CFO
- Prepare meeting materials and take meeting minutes
- Preparing correspondence, spread sheets, and presentations
- Updating documents and performing data entry
- Remote cheque deposits
- Conducting research for special projects as necessary
- Arranging travel for senior executives
- Ordering supplies and managing inventory
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Work with Organizational Development & Performance to support on-boarding activities.
- Ensure intranet is kept up to date with HR policies, procedures, forms and additional HR related information as required
- Maintains divisional/organizational charts
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relative experience
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills
- Well-organized with strong time management skills
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.