Senior System Administrator
|Federal Government||Network and Systems Infrastructure|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Friday, January 14, 2022|
Our valued Federal Government client is currently in need of a Senior Systems Administrator to support the engineering and maintenance work performed by the department. The technical specialists will support major transformative initiatives that are changing both the landscape of the IM/IT ecosystem and our ways of managing both information and assets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform administration with Windows 10; support and maintain Windows builds & feature releases.
- Perform administration and support with VMWare Workstations.
- Install, upgrade and monitor build and software.
- Design and develop PowerShell and windows command shell scripts.
- Setting SCCM Server to manage the service point to provide policy and download content.
- Coordinate, monitor and support lab and customized environments for testing purposes.
- Set-up, coordinate, monitor and support Active Directory to run tests without affecting the core of AD.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years of experience providing hardware and software technical support
- 10 years of experience as a System Administrator in the management, maintenance and support of workstations and laptops in a development environment.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Contract - 6 Months