IT Security Methodology
|Financial Services & Insurance||Cyber Security|
|English verbal and written||Valid Secret Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
We are working with a valued client seeking an IT Security Methodology Specialist to join their team on a "when needed basis". The specialist is are required to refresh the Centre’s existing IT Security policy so that it remains current and effective, and to provide analysis and recommendations for process enhancements or tools that could strengthen and enhance efficiency of current IT Security risk assessment practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A plan detailing the approach and proposed timelines for completing the above tasks and the deliverables outlined below. This plan must be delivered within the first week after awarding the contract.
- Drafted copies of IT Security policy suite and Policy on Security documents including proposed update text for both. A separate document outlining a summary of proposed significant changes must also be drafted. To allow for review, these must be completed at least twenty (20) working days before the end of the contract.
- Final copies of IT Security policy suite and Policy on Security documents including update text approved by the Technical Authority. A separate, final document outlining a summary of the significant changes made must also be provided.
Qualifications and Experience
- minimum 5 years to be considered as a Level 2 Information Technology Security Methodology, Policy and Procedures Analyst.
- Bidders must demonstrate that the proposed resource has, within the last thirty-six 3 years, developed IT Security standards, procedures and guidelines pursuant to the requirements of The National Security Policy, Policy on government Security, supporting operational standards (e.g. MITS), departmental/agency security policy, and other relevant standards, procedures and guidelines.
- experience developing policy, procedures and guidelines for use within Classified environments within the last 2 years.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks