Project Manager / Scrum Master
|Federal Government||Project Management|
|English verbal and written||Valid Enhanced Clearance|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
One of our Crown Corporation clients is looking for a Project Management consultant with a Scrum Master certification who will be responsible for providing oversight over multiple IT product and applications development programs. Most but not all of the developments will be executed with significant involvement of outside vendors and services providers; and will require collaboration with other internal IT teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Kanban boards for multiple application areas and provide focused Project Management support to coordinate vendor services and team activities in support of initiatives in those areas;
- Maintain epics, features and stories to ensure accuracy and completeness of planning and execution artifacts;
- Collaborate with Product Owner to support management of healthy backlog, steady flow of work and encourage sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve team impediments with other dependent workstreams and work with Product Owner to remove roadblocks;
- Provide oversight of vendor commitments to ensure performance and compliance; etc...
Qualifications and Experience
- A valid ENHANCED RELIABILITY security clearance (or eligible);
- Previous experience within a financial, banking, or insurance organization;
- 3+ years as a dedicated Scrum Master with intermediate knowledge of the Agile principles and the Scrum Framework;
- 5+ years of recently demonstrated project management competency as a Project Manager for Business Solutions projects with technology components;
- PMP / Prince2 Project Management certifications;
- ScrumAlliance Certified Scrum Master or other Scrum Master certification.
We appreciate all applicants however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +