QA/Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Pharmaceutical
|Health Care & Science||Science|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
Working with a world class organization's Regulatory Affairs team in their process for Health Canada approvals of vital medical devices. This is 1-year contract and will be full time onsite in their Oakville, ON location. Apply online today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the Product Development and Regulatory Affairs teams, the QA/RA Specialist will support and continue the forward progress of product approval via the Health Canada approval process
- Strong 3yrs+ experience in reviewing, maintaining critical and dynamic data
- Review and analyze impact on regulatory info to the RA process
- Ensure compliance with regulations
- Superior written abilities to extract key law/policy construct related to scientific/medical devices for regulatory approval
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in related scientific, health sciences, engineering field or clinical research studies
- A solid knowledge of Health Canada regulatory approval process
- Strong written communications skills and team building skills to achieve success across the organization
- Familiarity with regulatory processes in the IVF (In-Vitro) field of expertise would be a strong asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +