HR Manager - Georgian Bluff, ON (Hybrid)
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Roles and Responsibilities
- leading health and safety, human resource strategy development, employee relations, team development, and adherence to human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Work to ensure health and safety of all, in providing a safe working environment, free from discrimination and harassment.
- Create and implement improvements and develop new strategies around:
- Organize Social & Beneficial, special events, Charity program, seasonal events, and more.
- Ensure alignment with our Guiding principles
- Continuously improve the workplace by listening to employees and responding to concerns and suggestions.
- Promote engagement and development by accommodating our employees’ career and personal development goals to the point of hardship
- Act as a consult for developing high-performing teams and providing human insight. Provide consult to the management team to ensure our people feel a sense of pride, respect, fairness, credibility, and camaraderie.
- Support, coach, and develop your team by conducting on-going performance management, including annual performance development reviews and career pathing discussions.
- Management Performance - Ensure the management team is engaging, training, managing, leading, coaching and that objectives, goals, and strategies relative to people are clear, understood, and meaningful.
- Provide solid practices that ensure legal compliance to mitigate risks and implement best human resource practices.
- Conduct job evaluations, continuously review market conditions to make informed recommendations on compensation changes, programs and pay structure
- Ensure that all employees are progressing with training and development plans for career paths and longer-term competency development and succession planning.
- Develop and implement strategy to attract, recruit, and retain talented employees including orientation, supporting onboarding programs for managers.
- Oversee all payroll and benefits administration and prepare, update, and recommend new human resource policies and procedures.
- Covid, Remote Work, and Collaboration; Change management - Develop policy, procedure, and monitor to support Work from Home, Hybrid, and Flexible work arrangements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- 10 years of experience in Human Resources positions, including several years in a leadership position.
- in-depth knowledge of employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training.
- CHRP or CHRL an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks