Executive Assistant - Permanent Opportunity
|Permanent||From: $65,000.00 To: $80,000.00|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Executive & Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our financial services client is hiring for an permanent Executive Assistant to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative and strategic support with a high degree of professionalism to executive leaders. This is a hybrid opportunity, at their downtown Toronto office, and while there is equipment (phones and computers) at the office, personal laptop and phone is a must-have for days working from home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including managing a busy calendar, and the ability to assimilate priority email requests.
- Act as gatekeeper to ensure executive’s schedule is followed and respected; liaison to maximize manager’s focus on priorities.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Experience scheduling domestic and international travel; arrangement of travel schedules, itineraries and reservations across multiple time zones.
- Utilizes strong judgment in managing priorities of requests and escalating as necessary for resolution and/or prioritization while determining the appropriate course of action.
- Works closely and effectively with the executive to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Must be comfortable with front office responsibilities as support at Reception may be required from time to time (i.e. when that individual is off).
- Handling expense reporting and other duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting senior level executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong independent decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, time-management and organizational skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite, and well-versed in platforms such as Zoom and MS Teams.
- Experience in the financial services or banking industry would be considered an asset.
- Related field of education (University of College)
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
This permanent opportunity offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package from Day 1. Please apply below for immediate consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week