Human Resources Manager
|Financial Services & Insurance||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our client in the Investment Management space is seeking to add a Human Resources Manager to their growing team, in downtown Toronto! This is a permanent position that is offering work from home currently, but will transition into a hybrid role in early to mid 2022.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as an HR Manager, have strong knowledge in building out HR best practices, experience in creating HR policies and procedures, as well as strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, update and implement HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment and onboarding activities
- Act as the primary point of contact and provide support on day-to-day HR responsibilities
- Managing the performance review process and assist in wage reviews (staying on top of market trends)
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives
- Handle any disciplinary actions or terminations as needed
- Develop and maintain a Succession Planning Model for employees
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Human Resources Manager role
- CHRP or CHRL Designation considered a strong asset
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Office, HRIS and Talent Management systems
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks