Financial Analyst II Healthcare Research Financial Services Department
|13 - 14 months|
|Health Care & Science||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
Our prominent Healthcare client located Downtown Toronto is currently looking to hire a Financial Analyst II for a 13 - 14 months contract opportunity starting in mid-February. The ideal candidate would have 2 to 3 years of experience working as a financial analyst or analysis experience with advanced MS Office skills - junior candidates will be accepted as well!
This role is 100% remote until further notice. There is a potential for it to shift into a hybrid approach of going on-site 1 - 2 days a week at their Downtown Toronto office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs complex analyses of financial and/or statistical data and prepares reports for management.
- Implements recommendations for new programs, analyzing the risks/benefits of options.
- Works with Registry and Transition teams to analyze, develop, and fine-tune financial models supporting processes such as allocations, fee model development, implementation and structures.
- Prepares adjustment journal entries, including accrual journal entries at monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Prepares year-end and other analyses and ad hoc reports.
- Coordinates the preparation and analysis of schedules, statements, and reports for distribution to internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Provides financial planning and analysis on daily treasury and cash management, limiting risk to the organization
- Supports activities to optimize cash flow in order to meet obligations and monitor compliance
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA designation an asset.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical background, organized, and autonomous
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (predominantly Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested and qualified please select APPLY NOW today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks