|Permanent||Up to: $40,100.00|
|Non-Profit||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our clients are seeking an Accounting Administrator to join their NonProfit organization.
This organization often promotes internally, so it offers room for growth, they also offer exceptional benefits, vacation, RRPS's, and more!
This position will start to work from home, and then eventually when their office in the Bells Corners area re-opens the position will become hybrid (work two days in the office and 3 days from home).
The ideal professional for this opportunity is someone who has experience and/or education completed in Accounting, is friendly and enjoys working in a team environment, has the willingness to learn and loves numbers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Completing accounts payable and processing receipts.
- Completing accounts receivable, processing invoices which includes credit cards, board expenses, awards, ect., as well as tracking outstanding payments.
- Maintaining spreadsheets to track approvals and expenditures.
- Processing transactions.
- Journal entries.
- Assisting in creation of annual budget.
- Acting as the back-up for payroll processing.
- Often working alongside another Accounting Administrator.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have experience and/or education completed in Accounting.
- Strong English communication skills; oral and written.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Must be friendly and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Experience with Sage50/Simply Accounting.
- Bilingual abilities in English and French is considered an asset.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks