Account Manager ~ Federal Government Staffing
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 20, 2022|
Are you passionate about sales and empowering others to achieve success? Do you have a drive for creating business opportunities? We are seeking an Account Manager to join our internal Professional Services staffing specialty division, to help develop relationships with Federal Government clients. We offer flexible schedules and hours, and are a remote-first culture.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining solid business relationships with Federal Government clients over the telephone and virtually through Zoom;
- Following up on sales leads within specific government departments;
- Submitting qualified candidates for proposals and job opportunities;
- Managing multi-year federal government contracts;
- Recruiting and building relationships with federal government, specialized professionals for open contract roles;
- Providing top notch client service to candidates and hiring managers before and after placements
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a sales role is preferred;
- Ability to consultatively demonstrate superb customer service skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Must have the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team setting;
- Must have a positive energetic attitude and enjoy working with healthy competition
- Fluency in English and French considered a strong asset
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree or College Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.