IT Support Specialist- Perm
|Information Technology||Help Desk and Service Desk Support|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Friday, January 21, 2022|
One of our clients is looking for a motivated individual to join their Operations team to provide technical support and advice for the agency while supporting our growing team of consultants and executives.
They value diversity of backgrounds, life experiences, perspectives, and skills. We encourage you to apply even if feel like you don’t meet all the criteria listed below above all, we value enthusiasm, a thirst to learn and a healthy dose of curiosity!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Looking for an IT Support Specialist who will report to the Operations Manager. You will work closely with the Operations Manager, managing the onboarding and off-boarding process and deploying Office 365, including supporting and educating team members to effectively utilize Microsoft Office 365 and the Zoho suite of applications. You will also act as first-line tech support, assisting users with basic troubleshooting of personal computers and on-premise technology.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree in Information Technology or equivalent. You also have 3 years’ of related experience as an IT Generalist, providing technical and application support within an organization with multiple sites, including MS Office 365 planning, and are fully proficient in MS Office Suite (including SharePoint and Teams) with a strong preference for those who are also Zoho administrators. You will have a natural curiosity and motivation to drive organization
- Education and/or experience in networking and systems administration such as A+/MCP or any other industry technical certification
- Experience with computer networking and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience troubleshooting Mac and Windows Servers
- Experience troubleshooting iOS and Android devices
- Staff hardware inventory, asset tracking and monitoring
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills coupled with a curious attitude and love for technology
- Ability to work flexible hours if necessary
- Employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- First line technical support for the team
- Identifying, developing and implementing efficiencies and improvements within the IT environment
- Overseeing and enhancing IT security
- Zoho Administration
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.