Licensed Wealth Management Associate - IIROC License
|Financial Services & Insurance||Finance & Accounting|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our prestigious Wealth Management client is looking to add a Licensed Associate to their Toronto-based team.
Managing administrative tasks, trade and transaction follow-ups, and inquiry responses, the successful candidate will play an integral role in overall client experience. This position will also involve advisor support, preparing correspondence and reports, servicing day-to-day requests, and maintaining broker files.
Our client has a rich history in the investment industry and is offering a competitive salary, bonus, vacation, and the opportunity to grow a book of business.
While this role is currently 100% remote, our client plans to transition to a hybrid model in the future, working Tuesday through Thursday in the office and Monday and Friday work from home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary administrative contact for high net worth investors.
- Field incoming calls and emails, responding to requests with urgency.
- Provide proactive service and follow-up on trades/transactions to ensure proper settlement and delivery.
- Communicate with operational and administration departments.
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts.
- Assist in preparing outreach materials, including seminars, newsletters, and information packages.
- Maintain overall administration on advisor client base.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have IIROC License (or Sales Assistant Experience)
- CFA, CPH, and/or MFDA preferred
- 3 years' experience in the financial industry
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational / analytical skills
- Advanced MS Office Skills
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: University Degree
Apply today or email Tammy@AltisRecruitment.com for immediate consideration
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks