Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Temporary to Permanent) - GTA
|Financial Services & Insurance||Customer Service|
|English 100%, French 90%||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our client in the private sector (Insurance Industry) is currently looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their Creditor Underwriting team in a hybrid capacity. This position would start virtually/remote from home and then in the future may be required to be onsite in Downtown Toronto.
This is a 6 month contract to start and based on performance would then go permanent. It is a Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours. This position works on 2 rotating shifts - candidates must be available for BOTH shifts (8:00am - 4:00pm AND 12:00pm - 8:00pm).
This position pays $19.38/hour when on contract.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with applicants in both English and in French
- Obtain Medical information via telephone from customers
- Responsible for processing applications
- Process requests for additional information from underwriters
- Respond to clients calls in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring that assigned targets are always met
Qualifications and Experience
- Fluency in both English and in French (verbal & written)
- Customer service focused
- Ability to handle a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of Medical terminology (course completed or in progress) is an asset
- Professional and able to maintain confidentiality
- Strong keyboarding skills with high level of accuracy
- Able to work between 8am - 8pm (two possible shifts on rotation - 8am - 4pm AND 12pm-8pm)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
Contract 5 months+