Benefits Coordinator HYBRID
|Permanent||From: $49,000.00 To: $52,000.00|
|Human Resources||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|One to two weeks||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our nonprofit client is looking for a stellar candidate to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience in doing administrative work on the benefits side, and has the ability to work well on their own.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responding to a wide range of inquiries from plan members and employers
- Setting up new employees on their plans, gathering information
- Assisting with any changes to members' plans
- Reviewing spreadsheets for payroll purposes
- Administering short and long-term disability plans in partnership with third part adjudicator
- Gathering information from all parties to ensure integrity of claims
- Assist with year-end processing tasks including coordination with various service providers
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience working with benefits administration
- Strong knowledge and skillset in MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience in benefits administration
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.