Administrative Legal Assistant - PART TIME 3 Month Contract
|Broader Public Sector||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our client in the Broader Public Sector is seeking an Administrative Legal Assistant to join them for a 3 month contract, with possibility of extension. This is a part-time role and the incumbent can expect to work 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday during core business hours. All team members are currently working from home but the selected incumbent must be available to travel on site in downtown Vancouver when it is safe to do so.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support two different managers
- Assist with any document drafting
- Process and maintain data, databases and reporting
- Answer telephone inquiries
- Provide information on services offered
- Open, process, maintain and close case files
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years Administrative experience
- MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive Criminal Record Check
- Ability to abide by the organizations COVID-19 vaccination policy
- Legal experience or education
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.