Bilingual Executive Assistant - Expression of interest
|Broader Public Sector||Administration & Clerical|
|See Description||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
We are seeking experienced bilingual Executive Assistants for various roles with our public and private sector clients. The ideal candidates will be fluent in French and have strong organizational and time management skills. They can take the lead in managing the day to day activities of Executive Leaders and has an instinct for anticipating needs and conflicts before they arise.
Annual Salary range: $65,000 - $95,000
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the Executive Leader’s email/calendar and book meetings
- Organize travel arrangements
- Prepare presentations, speaking points, briefings
- Handle confidential information, prepare and update communication such as letters, memos and emails
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Conduct research and administrative projects as directed
- Assist with preparing agendas and compile board reports and packages prior to meetings
- Record and draft Board/Council meeting minutes for review and approval as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- Oral and written fluency in French
- Qualifications and Experience
- At least three years of related experience providing administrative support at the executive level or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise independent judgement
- Proficient in the use of software applications (e.g. MS Office Suite) and office equipment (e.g. copier, printer)
- Experience in one of the following industries: nonprofit, crown corporation, government, social services, quasi government, real estate, finance, banking, investment
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.