|3 month contract|
|Health Care & Science||Business Analysis|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 12, 2022|
Our healthcare client in Ottawa is looking for an Epic Specialist, for a 3 month contract role, with great possibility of extension. The client is a remote position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all issues that arise during the project.
- Acting as the primary support contact for the lab's end-users.
- Participate in Working Groups to assist with workflow design, building and testing the system.
- Liaison between end users' workflow needs and Epic implementation staff.
- Maintaining regular communication with Epic representatives, including participating in weekly project team meetings.
- Ensure the solution meets EORLA’s business needs.
- Ensure the project deliverables and timeline are adhered to.
- Troubleshooting problems and questions
- Identify and analyze organizational needs by gathering information from end users, defining scope and objectives and making recommendations for solution
- Provide end user system support for EPIC module
- Work closely with the application lead to perform system build for both new EPIC projects and system bug fixes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Epic certified in Beaker
- Epic Beaker implementation experience
- Understanding of Laboratory Information System
- Understanding of lab workflows, regulatory requirements, integration points and patient experiences
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.