Administrative Assistant/ Office Coordinator - Hybrid
|Financial Services & Insurance||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
Our client, a growing New York-based insurance company, is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator to provide support as needed throughout their Toronto office. The successful candidate will have 2-5+ years of office experience and a flexible attitude. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to assist a dynamic, collaborative and fast-paced firm! This a highly engaged and entrepreneurial environment so candidate must have an ‘all hands on deck/ roll up your sleeves’ mentality. This is a hybrid opportunity, with 2-3 days a week working in their Downtown Toronto office, and the remainder working from home.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support as needed (compiling information for internal records, maintain lists of outstanding client materials, follow up with appropriate parties in a timely manner, etc.)
- Take inventory and order office and pantry supplies
- Liaise with vendors
- Receive office deliveries
- Organize electronic records
- Review, edit and complete expense reports
- Interface with vendors to prepare marketing materials for distribution
- Help to keep the office supply and kitchen areas stocked
- Proactively anticipate work assignments whenever possible
- Work with departments in need of extra help; and other reasonably related duties as assigned
- Ad hoc duties as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-5+ years of office experience
- Strong working knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, primarily Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Flexibility to juggle moderate degree of multiple and changing priorities
- Resourcefulness in executing projects
- Positive and collaborative attitude is key!
- Bachelor’s Degree
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.