Marketing Coordinator/Specialist - Toronto
|Permanent||From: $60,000.00 To: $70,000.00|
|Professional Services||Marketing & Communications|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our client within real estate development (residential/mixed use) is looking for an energetic and passionate Marketing Specialist to join their team in Toronto! This is a permanent opportunity, working from both home and at their office. Candidates must have previous experience with campaign strategy, product marketing, brand marketing, monitoring media, updating social media channels and creating content.
Salary range: $60-70K
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on creating a brand for specific real estate projects that align with the company's goals and targets
- Maintain social media platforms and tracking analytics assuring that content is consistently updated.
- Collaborate and create communications content to be sent out, including newsletters, e-blasts, updates, posting, etc.
- Research and fact-find when it comes to issues/topics/content related to the organization.
- Deliver social media content with a fresh approach and respond to all followers.
- Manage, refine, and optimize social media presence, through engagement-focused content campaigns.
- Other special projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 4 + years of previous related experience working with product/brand marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be resourceful and able to research and find information/facts quickly
- Must have experience using Google Analytics
- Candidates who come from the real estate industry would be a strong asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Less than one week