Rating Clerk - Brampton
|Temp to Perm|
|Transportation & Logistics||Supply Chain & Logistics|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 18, 2022|
Our client located in Brampton in the logistics industry is seeking a Rating Clerk to to join their team on a temp to perm basis! This is an in-office opportunity with a potential for growth! The ideal candidate will come from the logistics/transportation industry and have some experience with rating or accounting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Examine bill-of-ladings (BOL's) to determine shipper, consignee, terms and description of freight
- Calculate charges, cubes, ancillary charges based on rate schedules
- Code respective BOLs in preparation for entry into system
- Data entry alpha-numeric
Qualifications and Experience
- Sharp analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Accurate ad detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with a computer with above average keyboard ability
- Previous data entry experience is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, apply today!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks