SAP SD Consultant Remote Work
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our private sector client, located in Downtown Toronto, is looking for a SAPD SD Consultant to join their team for a 4 month contract! This position requires you to design, customize, configure and test SD. As well as, perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions. This position offers primarily remote work, competitive compensation, and opportunity to work with a highly established company!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the implementation of SAP SD for a utilities client
- Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Proficient with Google Suite.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks