Account Executive Fintech - Remote
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our client in the investment Fintech space is looking to add an Account Executive to their growing team! This is a permanent position for candidates located across the eastern time zone
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of Business Development or Sales experience within the investment space and have strong experience in building new business relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships
- Develop new business through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing
- Remain current on product and service trends
- Attend networking events when required
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or College Diploma in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive with B2B SaaS software sales, institutional sales desk of major sell-side financial institutions or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes.
- Strong customer-facing presentation/listening skills with the ability to establish credibility with senior financial executives.
- Strong MS Office skills (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.