Finance Officer 3 Month Contract, Non-profit
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our client, a non-profit organization in Toronto, is seeking a Finance Officer to join their team on a 3 month contract! Reporting to the Director of Finance, this role will be responsible for all accounting operations and financial reporting of the business. This is a hybrid role with flexible working hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- All bookkeeping activities
- Developing monthly and yearly financial statements
- Administering employee health benefits
- Full cycle payroll
- Financial budgeting
- Submit all regulatory reports including payroll, GST/HST, & WSIB remittances, ROEs, and all other Government reports and payments
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- Post secondary degree with a specialization in Accounting and Finance
- Must be able to take initiative
- CPA Designation
- Non-profit experience
- Quickbooks experience
If you are interested, please apply now!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks