Administrative Assistant - Non-Profit
|1 Month +|
|Non-Profit||Administration & Clerical|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Less than one week||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
Our client in the Non-Profit sector is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join them for a 1 month contract with strong possibility of extension. This role will be ON SITE at their offices near Bloor and Bathurst. Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm and is offering $20/hr. This role is perfect for someone looking to help a great cause and gain some valuable experience! Apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing registration support, data entry, ordering supplies, and electronic and paper file management.
- The role liaises with other programs and departments within the organization and with external agencies, as required.
- Following up with clients on submission of forms and verifying information within the database.
Qualifications and Experience
- Be able to prioritize work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, problem solving, and customer service skills
- Judgement, tact, and diplomacy in handling sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Word, and Excel)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to comply with full vaccination mandate to be on site.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.