|Permanent||From: $90,000.00 To: $95,000.00|
|Information Technology||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|Two weeks +||Monday, April 11, 2022|
Our client, a global Information Technology Consulting organization, is seeking a campus recruiter to join their organization. In this role, you will lead campus hiring across Canada to attract new top talent. You will be responsible for managing programs that successfully recruit qualified & diverse talent. You will also oversee the full cycle recruitment of new grads, including evaluating their skills for job openings, coordinating job interviews, communicating job offers, and initiating new hire processes.
Please note: Travel within Canada will be required in this role, especially during the on-campus recruiting season (September-October , as well as mid-January to end of February) . It can be up to 80% of the business week
The role offers 100% remote work going forward, full benefits, 15% bonus, vacation, Christmas shut down and more!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support college/university recruiting (ie: campus relations, internship/co-op programs, and early career hiring)
- Full cycle recruitment for the intern/co-op program and full-time entry-level jobs
- Coordinate engagement in Campus Relations initiatives and programs on campus in collaboration with internal/external stakeholders
- Promote diversity and military recruiting that align with campus recruiting plans
- Lead the execution of diversity & military recruiting programs to build brand recognition and recruit top talent for roles enterprise wide
- Create new campus recruiting strategies to targeted post secondary institutions (research recruiting events, student associations, diversity & outreach opportunities, etc)
- Build relationships with post-secondary institutions to maintain a pipeline of exceptional talent for future internships/co-ops and entry-level opportunities
- Participate in career fairs, information sessions, and other networking events
- Lead campus teams and hiring managers in conducting interviews
- Collaborate with Marketing & Communications to develop the campus relations "brand"
- Conduct early career forecasting to develop recruitment projections for assigned business units
- Lead budget planning to inform funding initiatives on campus
- Report on key metrics and support the development of content necessary to maintain the intranet and website
- Primary point of contact for assigned interns/co-ops and supervisors
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- 5-10 years of recruiting experience
- Proficient with MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Previous campus recruitment experience preferred
- Masters in Human Resources an asset
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
Two weeks +
Two weeks +