Senior Enterprise Architect - Security
|Financial Services & Insurance||Architecture|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, January 10, 2022|
Our client is looking for a full time Senior Enterprise Architect with Security experience to join the team in Vancouver, BC.
We have an exciting opportunity for a security architect to play a key role in defining and realizing security strategies, plans and roadmaps, based on sound enterprise architecture practices.
As Security Architect you will join the Enterprise Architecture team to develop security architectures and capabilities aligned with business, technology and threat drivers. Your scope will include:
● Establishing security architectures for use across the breadth of the organization, for IT assets that are on-premise and in the cloud
● Working collaboratively with security and information risk staff to define security solutions compliant with approved architecture frameworks and standards
● Providing leadership in the development, delivery and enablement of security architectures
● Having a deep and evolving level of technical security expertise
● Researching, identifying, and validating security related technologies and methodologies
● Communicating with a broad range of stakeholders, and being responsible for defining the vision, principles and strategy for security architecture
To make an immediate contribution, you will draw on your experience working with medium to large sized organizations to develop security architectures. You bring demonstrated experience:
● Developing and maintaining end to end security architectures, identifying design gaps and recommend security enhancements.
● Providing technical security leadership to project teams that deliver corporate enterprise system and business solutions, with a focus on information technology governance to monitor and communicate alignment with the latest technology strategies.
● Staying abreast of current and emerging security threats and design security architecture to mitigate them, and security technologies and how integrate them into a security architecture.
● Serving as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in Information Services Division and the business.
● Communicating and collaborating on complex technical issues to diverse stakeholders, orally and in writing, in an easily understood, authoritative and actionable manner
● Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
● Influencing others through strong interpersonal skills
● Aligning to enterprise architecture practices and governance
● Building relationship and rapport building with business and technical resources across the organization
Minimum of 3 years of experience in security design and architecture.
Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or equivalent designation(s) is considered an asset.
Qualifications and Experience
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
One to two weeks
One to two weeks
Two weeks +