Recruiter Public Sector - Healthcare
|6 months +|
|Broader Public Sector||Human Resources|
|English verbal and written||Criminal Check at time of placement|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Monday, January 10, 2022|
Our client in the Broader Public Sector is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join their team on a six month contract, starting immediately! This role offers a competitive hourly rate, is remote with occasional requirements to be on site. This individual will be responsible for onboarding and full-cycle recruitment for healthcare opportunities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, manage and facilitate the recruitment process, working closely with hiring managers, internal and external applicants as well as other HR functional areas and organizational programs.
- •Manages the end-to-end recruitment cycle for multiple vacant positions.
- Demonstrating excellent customer service, and maintains effective relationships by working collaboratively with hiring managers and is the subject matter expert for them on recruitment best practices.
- Other HR projects as requested
Qualifications and Experience
- •A minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment preferably in a high-volume role
- Excellent verbal communications, interpersonal and presentation/training skills in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication skills to develop job postings.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, manage a full work load and meet deadlines in a busy environment with frequent interruptions.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and ATSs.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks