Warranty Manager - Residential
|Construction||Construction & Property Management|
|English verbal and written||Not required|
|Start Period||Date Posted|
|ASAP||Wednesday, January 19, 2022|
Our client, one of Ottawa’s leading developers, is looking for a Warranty Manager to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have experience with client relations, scheduling repairs and have a strong knowledge of the Tarion Warranty Guidelines. This position offers a competitive salary, RRSP plan and great health benefits. For immediate consideration please call : 647 250 4187 or Email- email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Tarion Administrator duties. This would include all registration renewals and enrolments
- Enroll every house or condo unit with Tarion prior to commencement of construction
- Schedule and perform inspections when Tarion warranty forms are received
- Prepare decision letters
- Issue work orders and PO’s to trades
- Check and approve invoices from trades for service repairs
- Respond to customer inquiries as required
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of Tarion and construction processes
- Experience managing a team is considered a strong asset
- Exceptional customer service
If you are interested, please apply below for consideration!
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle français.
Two weeks +
One to two weeks